Head of Department
Kholmirzaev Nuriddin Abdullayevich
Phone: (0 436) 225-19-68, + 99893-462-68-79
Head Office: Navoi City, Ibn Sino Street 45 house, 2nd floor, room 204
Information about educational-methodical management activity
Educational and methodical management is a management system that regulates the educational process, which aims at implementing the tasks set out in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and "National Program for Personnel Training" and it operates on this basis.
The educational-methodical department has the authority to improve the educational process of the institute on the basis of advanced scientific achievements, provision of basic education documents, generalization of advanced achievements of the faculty, chairs in educational work.
Educational-methodical department pays great attention to the introduction of all the subjects necessary for the education of students as qualified, qualified specialists at the time.
The objectives of the teaching staff are as follows:
• Improvement of educational process of institute on the basis of advanced scientific achievements, provision of state educational standards and basic educational documents of institute's structure;
• Planning and organization of educational process at the institute;
• coordination of educational, teaching and methodical work of faculties and departments of the institute;
• Continuous improvement of normative-methodological documents in teaching process management;
• Development of perspective plans for the development of institute education and recommendation to the Scientific Council of the Institute;
• To summarize advanced achievements of the faculties, departments and structures of the institute in the educational process and to introduce the institute's educational process;
• Implementation of the new Regulations on rating system of students' knowledge control and assessment;
• Formation of professional development plans of professors and teachers;
• Analyzing student involvement;
• Ensuring that teachers and students of the Institute adhere to the academic discipline;
• Organization and analysis of current, intermediate, final control in all faculties and magistracy of institute;
• Maintenance of main work documents in departments and deans;
• Preparation of documents for the organization of staffing tables at the Institute, control over the execution of educational materials;
• Arranging documents of teachers in the classroom and at night, organizing and coordinating the distribution of hourly course fund;
• Studying activities of the faculties and departments of the institute on educational issues;
• Organizing the selection of professors - teachers;
• Introduction of advanced foreign experience in the learning process;
• Organization of operations and provision of methodological guidance;
• Teaching methodological coordination of academic lyceum;
The curriculum includes supervisors, statisticians, methodologists, dispatchers. Education
• Bachelor's degree
Bachelor degree is a basic higher education that provides basic and practical education in the field of specialties, which last for a minimum of four years.
Upon the completion of the Bachelor's program, graduates are awarded a Bachelor's degree on the basis of state certification and are awarded a diploma, which gives the right to engage in professional activities in the state-approved sample.
General qualification requirements for bachelor's preparation
• Having systematic knowledge about the world, knowledge of the basics of humanitarian and socio-economic sciences, current state policy issues, independent analysis of social problems and processes;
• Knowledge of the history of the Homeland, the ability to express their views on the issues of spiritual and national and universal values, and to have a scientific basis and to have an active life position based on the idea of national independence;
• Have an in-depth understanding of nature and society's processes and phenomena, acquire knowledge about nature and society, and use them in life and professional activities on modern scientific basis;
• Knowing the legal and moral dimensions of the individual's relationship with other people, society, the environment, their ability to take account of their professional activities;
• Be able to collect, store, process and use information, make decisions that are independent in their professional activities;
• Competitive post-graduate training in the relevant bachelor's degree;
• be able to independently master new knowledge, work on it and organize scientific activities on a scientific basis;
• Have a scientific understanding and belief about a healthy lifestyle and the need to follow it, have the skills and physical abilities to train. Bachelor:
• To work independently in the positions of higher education, in the direction of education;
• Continue higher education in a magistracy on the chosen specialty within the relevant bachelor degree;
• Prepared for additional vocational training in the system of retraining and advanced training.
Master's degree is a higher education that provides basic and practical education on a specific subject, with at least two years of undergraduate education.
Master's Degree in Public Masters Degree in Master's Degree Program. Masters are awarded a diploma, certified by the state, for the right to engage in professional activities.
General qualification requirements for Master's preparation
• have professional training on the chosen specialty, as well as on the practical application of modern achievements in science, technology and technology, pedagogy, economics, culture and arts;
• Describe and solve tasks related to the scientific problems of the field, make decisions, create the necessary knowledge base and use it in their professional activities;
• Knowledge of the methodology of research and labor organization, the development and implementation of the methodology of research and analysis of research results, the ability to express and present practical recommendations on the use of research results in relevant fields of activity;
• Being able to automate their professional tasks and modeling techniques on the computer, and the wise methods of finding the most appropriate solutions;
• Be able to organize production management and scientific community management on a scientific basis in a market economy; • Be able to use pedagogical technologies and interactive teaching methods used in modern information systems.
• Independent research, scientific and pedagogical and professional management activities for the selected specialty;
• Post-graduate education in post-graduate education;
• Prepared for further professional training in the system of retraining and improvement of professional skill.