Special correspondence division of Navoi State Pedagogical Institute
During the years of independence systemic work has been carried out in the country aimed at the development of the educational system, the creation of conditions for the youth to raise their intellectual potential by providing modern knowledge and to occupy a worthy place in the international arena.
At the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, "Strategy for Action on the Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021" is aimed at further improving the system of continuous education in the country, providing them with a quality education on intellectual, aesthetic and physical development, as well as providing them with a high level of qualification of trained and trained teachers.
In the system of higher education, through training of teachers who have modern teaching methods for general education schools, pre-school and extracurricular institutions, improving the quality of education at these institutions, It is important for teachers to expand their access to higher education.
The Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 9th of August, 2017, №PP-3183 "On the establishment of special correspondence divisions in the field of pedagogy" is aimed at solving this task.
On the basis of the Decree 2017-2018 academic year, special educational departments on pedagogy were organized in 15 higher educational institutions of the republic. This, in its turn, has created conditions for secondary specialized educators working in remote areas of the country to study in higher education institutions in their regional centers.
The resolution, in particular, stipulates:
- Admission to bachelor's degree programs of special correspondence departments, established under higher education institutions, with secondary specialized, vocational education and at least three years of pedagogical work experience, pre-school, In the context of the needs of extracurricular educational institutions, these educational institutions are provided at the expense of the teaching staff with a recommendation from existing ministries and agencies;
- Special correspondence course is carried out on a contract basis.
- Students enrolled in a special correspondence department during their exams, exams, diplomas, courses, labs and other educational work, their monthly wages are paid at least twice a month for one academic year, languages. At the same time, the holidays are usually provided for at the time of winter and summer holidays in general educational establishments, and also the order of annual work leave in accordance with the established procedure;
- Transfer of hourly wages to work by the teachers (employees) of the educational institution, who sent the students to study at the time of their study in the higher education institution;
- In the workplace (educational institution) at the place of work (educational institution) indicated in the recommendation of the organization which has sent the recommendation after the end of the study between the Ministry or the institution, the higher education institution and the student, a tripartite agreement shall be concluded with the obligation to work for no less than a year;
- The second and subsequent higher education institutions of higher education establishing special correspondence departments on pedagogical directions are organized in the form of correspondence education, in which the second and subsequent higher education is carried out by bachelors degree, at least 2 years (irrespective of the difference in the subjects in the curriculum) for at least 3 years.
Students studying in correspondence courses will have 864 hours of training hours and 6480 academic hours of trainings over a three-year working curriculum. During the academic year, the students will be required to take courses (2 courses) from the curriculum, and the humanities, social and economic disciplines, the final state certification of the foreign language, and the graduation qualification.
In the correspondence (special correspondence) education, the direction of the educational program has successfully passed the working curriculum and has successfully passed the final state certification and has successfully defended the graduation qualification under the decision of the State Attestation Commission, the degree "bachelor" a bachelor's degree diploma approved by the applicant.
In accordance with the resolution, the Navoi State Pedagogical Institute provides a basic higher education in the special correspondence department of qualification requirements, curricula and programs, as well as in the creation of educational and methodical literature and the Coordinating Council for the educational and methodological activities of the higher educational institutions established in the presence of special correspondence departments in pedagogy.
Vice-rectors on educational affairs of 15 higher educational institutions, established by the Coordinating Council of the Republic in September 2017, and heads of departments of bachelor's degree in special education of NDPU at the meeting, the participants exchanged views on the normative documents on activities of special correspondence divisions.
On August 24, 2017, by the Order No. 603, bachelor's degree programs for bachelors for special correspondence education on the basis of qualification requirements, curricula, curricula of taught sciences working curricula and working curricula have been approved.
At the moment, special educational departments of the higher educational institutions, working curricula and working curricula, educational directions, are fully provided with the necessary educational literature.
The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from August 12, 2017, № 559, "On the organization of special correspondence divisions in the field of pedagogy" of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the order of the rector of NDPU for 2017 On August 17, the Order No. 554-O was signed.
Based on these orders, a special correspondence department has been established at the university.
In the post of head of special correspondence department of Navoi state pedagogical institute, I. Ruziyev, methodologist on educational and methodical work N. Shukurov.
The educational process of the special correspondence department is based on the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 21, 2017 "On approval of Regulations on organization of correspondence (evening) and evening (shift) the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the order of organization of correspondence (special correspondence) education in the higher educational institution", approved by the Decree # 930 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Nowadays there are 7 sections: 5110800 - Graphic arts and engineering graphics, 5110900 - Pedagogy and psychology, 5111700 - Primary education and sports education, 5111800 - Preschool education, 5111100 - , 5112100 - Labor education, 5112000 - Bachelors in Physical Education. 365 students are enrolled in this course in the 2017-2018 academic year.
More than 50 professors and teachers of the Institute are involved in the department.
Students can independently use on-line training (remote video playback, consultations, control types in real-time mode) and off-line (on-line training of distance learning systems) a web-based educational system that is compatible with the learning curriculum developed by the student.dpu.uz and has been created independently from the curriculum of all the curricula, separated from the main workplace .